Last Day for Free Shipping!

Hard to believe that July is at an end, it also means my Christmas in July Sale ends today.  Get free shipping on ornament orders from the website: www.robynwarne.com

I have some beautiful designs to celebrate your Gothic Wedding.  This Entwined Rose Heart design is hand painted on a beautiful  amethyst glass ornament with a matte finish.

Entwined Rose Heart Ornament

Entwined Rose Heart Ornament - top

If Skulls are more your style, I have a set of Wedding Skull Ornaments.  I have painted many Wedding Skull sets which you can see in my gallery.  I will be adding more as time allows, and you can always contact me to have a custom set made! 

Lace Bride & Groom Skull Set

I’ve expanded my New Baby Ornament line with new designs, there are Bears, horses & cute little vegetables!

SweetPea & Pumpkin Bear Ornaments 

 

 

 

Boy's Rocking Horse Ornament Girl's Rocking Horse Ornament Pumpkin & Peanut Baby Bodysuit Ornaments SweetPea Baby Bodysuit Ornament

So go look around & choose a hand painted gift today! Many designs are one of a kind, so get them before they are gone!

Comments