Thinking about the tree....

dramatreeWe usually put our Christmas tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving.  So I've been thinking about which ornaments we will be putting on it this year (while I'm painting ornaments for other people!) 

It's a small 4 foot tall artificial tree that my husband and I bought the year after we got married.   With a small apartment - there really isn't room for a large one.   And now with 3 kids and a dog - there REALLY isn't any room for a larger one!

Which makes decorating it interesting - I like to try to create a theme using the ornaments in my collection.  It's a fun challenge since my ornaments are very eclectic.    There are the ones I've made, the ones my kids have made, ornament gifts that I and the kids have received over the years.  

How do you decorate your tree?

Comments